Wednesday 15 September 2021

Routes - Day 6 Part 2 - Mittelbau-Dora to DJH Hagen

Whilst I am in the area I thought about checking out some other sights.  

I had, with my brother Neill, a trip planned for the beginning of August 2021 on the path of the Dambusters with visits to the three main dams, Möhne, Eder and Sorpe.  Incorporating some of the crash sites and memorials to the aircrews of the downed Lancasters. That got scrapped due to Covid when Germany closed the borders to us from the UK.

All three dams are not that far off the A44 run between Dora and Hagen. So I have added a loop to visit all three.

It will be a long old day and plenty of sights to visit, but what else am I  going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Retired!

This blog was created to share information for anyone that wanted to come with me to the Czech Centre SOC Rally in Vernirovice in May 2022. ...