Tuesday 14 September 2021

Routes - Day 3 - Plzeň to Vernířovice

Is this the last update we shall see?  The trip isn't for about 8 months so much could change in that time. Hopefully the overnight stops  have been sorted once and for all.

All there is no do is maybe look out some more places to stop off along the route without making too much deviation.

The hotels I have booked are all on booking.com and apart from Plzeň are either doubles or twins. I don't expect to share with anyone in any case. All I will say ids that is because I not only snore badly, but have a few medical needs that might keep others awake.  Unless of course it is my brother Neill and then that's okay!

To use a phrase I hate, I have already "reached out" to Rosta about a stop off on the way past Hradec Králové to meet face to face for the first time since 2011.  We are so much older that we might recognise each other!

The basic route looks like this:


Plenty of time to add places to stop and be a tourist. 

In fact at one point the route passes less than a kilometre from the Polish border and so maybe I can "bag" Poland on this trip too? And there is a very interesting old church in the village of Boboszów just crying out to be visited. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Retired!

This blog was created to share information for anyone that wanted to come with me to the Czech Centre SOC Rally in Vernirovice in May 2022. ...