Tuesday 14 September 2021

Routes - Day 5 Part 1 - Vernířovice to Schloss Colditz

The rally traditionally starts on Friday and ends on Sunday before lunchtime.  I have already booked an overnight stop at the Youth Hostel in Colditz Castle. I stayed there with Claire way back in 2011 and we had two nights and did the tour on the morning of the full day we were local. 

The tour takes a couple of hours and is in English, but seems at the moment only on Sundays and Mondays. See the website for more details. 

Having done the tour a decade ago I am not all that worried about doing it again.  The current route (below) takes me back towards Prague on pretty much the same route that I went on.


As I am not that bothered with the Colditz tour I will look at some alternative stops on the way. Dresden maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Retired!

This blog was created to share information for anyone that wanted to come with me to the Czech Centre SOC Rally in Vernirovice in May 2022. ...