Tuesday 25 January 2022

Another hotel change!

All part of the fun when planning. I was looking at the Michelin map of Germany (718 National) and decided to push the envelope at little further on day 6.

Instead off Ellwangen I have moved a little further west to Heilbronn. I think we have stayed there before and I need to check and see. Maybe back in 2004?

So the Hotel Urbanus steps up for this overnight.

Why the change? Well to give me more time at the technical museum in Sinsheim. Simple as that really. 

The hotel is a similar cost and also has included breakfast and parking. It also has a restaurant on site for an evening meal.

I just need to amend the route in MyRouteApp - again!

Once I leave Brno I can decide whether to go all motorway westwards, or stick to my route to finally cross the Vltava on the bridge near Orlík.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Retired!

This blog was created to share information for anyone that wanted to come with me to the Czech Centre SOC Rally in Vernirovice in May 2022. ...