Wednesday 28 July 2021

Schloss Colditz DJH

Another day another update.  Whilst on leave from work across the summer it gives me something to do when the weather outside is less that wonderful.  One minute heavy rain, the next bright sunshine.

It also takes my mind off having to go to DFS and buy a new living room sofa and chairs....

Today's update is the the entire DJH network is now reserve-able online.  What is also superb is that it is a reservation system with payment on arrival.  

I should be able to get from Vernířovice to Colditz by 6pm when the reservation expires.  Although I am sure payment can be made in advance to make sure it is not lost.


Colditz Castle

Flickr gallery from our 2011 stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Retired!

This blog was created to share information for anyone that wanted to come with me to the Czech Centre SOC Rally in Vernirovice in May 2022. ...